For field complaints or if you suspect you may have defective parts, please complete the following steps:
1. Please complete the form: Field Complaint Forms
2. For 1-3 parts send the following items to: Radionic - RGAs, 6625 W. Diversey Avenue, Chicago, IL 60707
- Proof of purchase
- Complete "Field Complaint" form
-Return Parts to: Radionic - RGAs, 6625 W. Diversey Avenue, Chicago, IL 60707
For 4 or more parts an RGA must be assigned for returns of 4 or more parts.
- Complete "Field Complaint"
- Attach proof of purchase or invoice
- Send above 2 items via fax to: 773-804-0180 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. A customer service representative will contact you as soon as possible. If parts are returned someone will contact you after the Radionic Engineering Team completes its diagnostic process. For faster service, please be sure to complete the entire form with as many details as possible.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons and images, is our property or the property of our content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is our property or the property of our service provider or its suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
We grant you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with our express written consent. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written consent. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) without our express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing our name or trademarks without our express written consent. Any unauthorized use terminates our permission or license.
Visitors may submit reviews, suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead to the origin of the content. We reserve the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content.
If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant us a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant us and our sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify us and Amazon for all claims resulting from content you supply. We have the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
We attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, we do not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
THIS SITE AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE; INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE; THEIR SERVERS; OR E-MAIL SENT FROM US ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
Products sold by ZevLight and Factory Direct Lighting, LLC are covered by the manufacturer's warranty when stated in the product's description and/or specifications. Factory Direct Lighting, LLC is not liable for property damage, bodily harm or injury, or death resulting from defective products. Please read the complete manufacturer's warranty posted on the manufacturer's website. Factory Direct Lighting, LLC offers no additional warranty and all warranty claims should be made to the manufacturer of the product.
SALE AND DELIVERY (AND/OR ACKNOWLEDGEMENT) OF AN ORDER BY SELLING COMPANY OF ANY PRODUCTS IS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SELLING COMPANY'S QUOTATION FORM AND/OR ACKNOWLEDGEMENT (IF ANY) WITH RESPECT TO SUCH ITEMS, AND TO THE TERMS BELOW. THESE AND THE REVERSE SIDE TERMS AND THOSE ON ANY ATTACHMENTS ARE IN LIEU OF ANY TERMS ON BUYER'S PURCHASE ORDER, CONFIRMATION OR OTHER DOCUMENT, WHICH DIFFERENT TERMS ARE HEREBY REJECTED. ACCEPTANCE OF EACH ORDER IS EXPRESSLY CONDITIONED ON BUYER'S ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND NO OTHERS. BY PLACING AN ORDER, YOU ACCEPT & AGREE TO THESE TERMS.
1. PRICES -Tentative prices shown are F.O.B. factory in Chicago, Illinois. Such prices are subject to increase prior to time of delivery.
2. TERMS- Payment terms are net cash thirty (30) days after the date of invoice unless otherwise noted on the face of the invoice. Internet orders are prepaid by credit card. 1-1/2% interest per month (or such lesser rate as is allowed by law) will be added to amounts unpaid for over (30) days. Company's obligation to produce or deliver items is conditioned upon maintenance by the Buyer of credit standing at least as high as when order was accepted, and upon prompt payment when due of any sum owing by Buyer to Company under any agreement between them.
3. MINIMUM BILLING CHARGE - As in effect at the time of acknowledgement of order.
4. CORRECTIONS - All stenographic and clerical errors by Company are subject to correction.
5. SHIPPING WEIGHTS AND DIMENSIONS - Published weights are careful estimates but are not guaranteed. Dimensions shown are as close to actual as practical, but are still only approximate for construction purposes; certified dimension drawings can be obtained by Buyer upon request.
6. SPECIFICATIONS, DESIGNS AND TECHNICAL DATA - All construction specifications, designs and technical data submitted by Company are subject to change without notice.
7. TAXES - In addition to the purchase price, Buyer shall pay to Company the amount of all governmental taxes, excises and other charges imposed under any existing or future law upon or with respect to the sale, purchase, delivery, storage, processing use, consumption or transportation of any products purchased from Company. Buyer may, however, issue in lieu of payment of any such tax, tax exemption certificates in form acceptable to the appropriate taxing authorities.
8. DELIVERY - Shipping dates shown are only approximate. Where Buyer delays in supplying specifications or approvals which are necessary in order for Company to proceed with the filling of Buyer's order, the date of shipment shall be determined by the conditions at Company's factory at the time when such specifications or approvals are supplied and such date may be extended by Company accordingly. Company shall not be liable in any way for any delay in shipment or performance due to acts of God, war, riot, terrorism, insurrection, labor difficulties, accident, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, fires, floods, quarantine restrictions, mill conditions, delays in transportation, shortages of cars, fuel, labor or any other causes beyond its control. Company reserves the right to apportion its products among its customers as it may determine.
9. DAMAGE CLAIMS - Title shall pass to Buyer and risk of loss shall be upon Buyer from and after delivery by Company to a carrier. All claims for damage, whether concealed or obvious, including but not limited to breakage, must be made by Buyer to the carrier as soon as possible after receipt by Buyer of such damaged shipment. Company will be glad to assist Buyer upon Buyer's request, in securing appropriate adjustment or damage claims, upon the express understanding, however, that Buyer, by such request and Company compliance therewith, agrees to save Company harmless from all liability of every kind in connection with or in any way related to, any such assistance, or any adjustment, or any of the matters involved therein, or otherwise.
10. ACCEPTANCE - Any product delivered by Company shall be deemed to be fully accepted by Buyer unless Company receives written notice of rejection of any such product within 5 days after the date of delivery to Buyer.
11. COMPANY MAKES NO GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED, OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO ANY PRODUCTS PURCHASED AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE IS HEREBY DISCLAIMED BY COMPANY AND EXCLUDED FROM ANY AGREEMENT MADE BY COMPANY AND ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF BUYER'S PURCHASE ORDER. COMPANY'S WRITTEN AUTHORIZATION MUST BE OBTAINED FROM COMPANY BEFORE RETURNING FOR REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT. ANY PRODUCTS PURCHASED. COMPANY'S PRODUCTS ARE NOT FOR CONSUMER USE. COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES ON ANY OF ITS PRODUCTS WHICH MAY BE INCLUDED IN ANY PRODUCTS NORMALLY USED FOR PERSONAL OR FAMILY PURPOSES. Company will assume no responsibility or accept invoices for unauthorized repairs or replacement of products purchased even though such products may be defective. In no case will any responsibility which Company may have extend to any products or parts not manufactured by Company. Any warranty hereunder is not applicable to any product manufactured, sold or distributed by Company which is not installed and operated (both in Buyer's product and by all subsequent users) in accordance with:
The National Electrical Code (NEC)
The Standards for Safety of Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. (UL)
The Standards of the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and
The specific instructions and standards provided by Company for the installation and/or operation of the product
12. RESPONSIBILITY - COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WITH RESPECT TO ITS PRODUCTS, INCLUDING ANY DAMAGES WHICH MAY ENTAIL LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUES, LOSS OF USE OF OTHER PROPERTY OR PECUNIARY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, EVEN IF ARISING OUT OF PHYSICAL DAMAGE TO OTHER PROPERTY, WHETHER DUE TO NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORT, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE. IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY'S LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF AN ORDER FOR ITS PRODUCTS EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCTS ORDERED. Buyer will be responsible for damage due or caused by any products purchased which shall be occasioned whether intentionally or otherwise by improper installation or application or use, or by attempts to operate such products beyond the capacity thereof. ANY CLAIM AGAINST THE COMPANY ARISING OUT OF AN ORDER FOR ANY PRODUCTS MUST BE FILED WITHIN 12 MONTHS AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUED OR AROSE AND IN NO EVENT LATER THAN 24 MONTHS AFTER DELIVERY OF THE PRODUCTS WITH RESPECT TO WHICH CLAIM IS MADE.
If company furnishes Buyer with advice or other assistance which concerns any product supplied hereunder or system or equipment in which such product may be installed, the furnishing of such advice will not subject Company to any liability whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence) or otherwise.
13. PERMISSIBLE VARIATIONS, STANDARDS AND TOLERANCES- Except to the extent otherwise expressly agreed to in writing, any products ordered shall be produced in accordance with Company's standard practices. Additionally, all products shall be produced subject to; (i) tolerance and variations consistent with usage of the trade regular mill practices and/or Company general practices in respect to dimension, weight, straightness, section, surface conditions, composition, mechanical properties, internal conditions, and quality, (ii) to deviations from such tolerances and variations consistent with practical testing and inspection methods and (iii) to regular practice on over and under shipments. All representations and certifications on the part of Company with reference to such products shall be limited by the foregoing.
14. NON-WAIVER BY COMPANY - Waiver by Company of a breach of any of the terms and conditions of any agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any other breach.
15. CANCELLATION - Any orders may be cancelled by the Buyer only upon written approval of Company in its sole discretion, and upon payment of cancellation charges specified in said approval which shall take into account expenses previously incurred, commitments made by Company in reliance upon such order whether or not such commitments and legally binding on Company, and any other factors considered relevant by Company.
16. TERMS HEREOF CONTROLLING - The terms and provisions hereof constitute the complete and exclusive statement of the order and the Parties' agreement concerning the Products. All prior and contemporaneous representations and statements made concerning the Products and the terms of the Order are superseded hereby. No future statement or representation by any salesman or other person shall be binding upon the Company concerning the Products or this Order unless in writing signed by the Company and incorporated by express reference into this Order. Buyer's order and any acceptance thereof by Company shall be governed by the laws (excluding those governing conflicts of laws) of the State of Illinois. If any of the terms or conditions stated herein shall be invalid under any such applicable law or laws, such invalid terms and conditions shall be without force and any sale or agreement of sale made upon the terms and conditions set forth herein shall be construed as if not subject to such invalid terms or conditions. With respect to any dispute in connection with the Company's sale of any product, Buyer shall be subject to the jurisdiction of any federal or state court located in Cook County, Illinois.
17. QUOTATIONS - Any purchase order pursuant to any quotation shall not result in a contract until accepted and acknowledged by Company at Company's office in Chicago, Illinois. Company will not accept and acknowledge a purchase order based on any quotation and all of the terms and conditions included in such quotation, unless such purchase order is received by Company at Company's office in Chicago, Illinois within thirty (30) days after the date of such quotation. Time shall be of the essence.
18. All references to Company (or Selling Company) herein shall mean Factory Direct Lighting LLC or any of its divisions including ZevLight.com, DW Lighting Direct.com or Gold Coast Home.com (whichever is printed on front of this document if any) or on an acknowledgment or on invoice shipped with product or is the actual selling company.
By visiting our site, you agree that the laws of the state of Illinois, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Terms and any dispute of any sort that might arise between us.
All return requests must be made within 10 days of receiving the item to be eligible for a refund. All returns must be processed in accordance with the Radionic Industries return policy to ensure proper credit. See "Return Process" below. All merchandise must be new, unused, and never installed (except in cases of defect or damage during shipping), and must be in original packaging. Customer is responsible for paying return shipping, unless the product is defective or was damaged in shipping. If you receive a package that has been damaged during shipping, please notify the carrier and contact us so that we may arrange for a replacement to be sent and for the damaged package to be returned. Please notify the carrier and Radionic Industries will replace defective products within 30 days of purchase. For defective products purchased more than 30 days ago, please contact the manufacturer directly.
Items should be returned in their original product packaging. The buyer will need to pay for the return shipments; return shipping costs will be refunded if the return is a result of our error. All refunds go to the original purchaser. A full refund will be due provided the return is received within the return window.
Still have questions about returns? email@example.com
What should I do if I ordered the wrong product?
Please let us know asap and we will do our best to cancel your order if it has not shipped yet: firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 1 - Acquire authorization and instructions
To return an item, please email us and request a return authorization within 10 days of receiving your item(s).
Step 2 - Shipping product back
Ship the item to the warehouse within 1 week of receiving a return authorization.
Below are the keys to a successful return:
Good Packaging: Re-pack products for return in the original box with original packaging material and additional tags attached to merchandise. Do not write on the box to maintain its new condition. Improper labeling may result in the denial of return.
Ship & Insure: Next, ship the product to the warehouse address provided using a carrier that will provide both a tracking number as well as a signature that the item was confirmed delivered. If we are unable to confirm delivery of your item, this may result in the denial of a refund.
Tracking Number: We require that returns are shipped via a carrier that will provide you with a return tracking number. If a return is shipped without a tracking number the customer will be liable if the item is lost by the carrier and no refund will be issued. Providing a tracking number will also accelerate your return process. Retain your tracking number and email it to us so that we can check on the progress of your return. If you have not received credit within 7 days from the date of delivery to the warehouse, please contact customer service and provide them with the tracking number so that we can expedite the credit process for you.
(In the event that a return becomes damaged on its way back to the return destination, Radionic Industries will inform the customer via email that the item was received damaged and hold the product for up to 30 days. It is the customer's responsibility to file a claim with the shipping carrier and instruct Radionic Industries concerning what to do with the damaged product. If Radionic Industries has not received notification or response from the customer within 30 days, the item will be discarded.)
Step 3 - Refunds
Once the returned item has been received and verified to have all original contents and packaging and confirmed to be in new condition and free of damage, modification, or been worn, a refund will be issued.
Customers will be refunded via the same method in which the item was purchased. Refunds are normally processed and issued within 3 days of receipt of the returned merchandise. Pleasse note that it may take your credit card company an additional 3-4 days to process the refund. There will be no refund given for items that have been damaged by the customer or returned incomplete.
(Please do not request a charge back from your credit card company during the return process. Due to the time it takes to resolve charge back disputes, it is better to be patient and wait for the return process to run its course. If a charge back has been submitted, we will not be able to credit you for your return until the charge back until mediation process has been completed. This process can take up to 180 days.)
Items Not Eligible For Return
What to do if you recieve a damaged item
At Radionic Industries, we understand that a product may get damaged in transit or, on occasion, there may be a manufacturer product defect. Rest assured, we will stand behind you during this process and make sure we do everything we can to bring it to a satisfying and timely conclusion- at no expense to you. For us to offer this level of service, however, we need a little help from the customer in the form of a detailed product inspection immediately upon delivery. We may request images showing damage. This will make things much easier if you decide to return the item.
Small Package Deliveries
For smaller UPS, USPS or FedEx deliveries that are damaged in transit, please contact our customer service team immediately via email. If damages are reported within 7 days for UPS or Fed-Ex deliveries, we can file a claim on behalf of the customer and work to quickly resolve it. Please be aware that replacements or refunds can be hindered or denied if the customer fails to notify Radionic Industries of defective or damaged merchandise within two business days of receipt.
Large Package Deliveries
Immediate inspection is especially important when receiving large items. It is important to notate any damage on the bill of lading or receipt when you sign for the delivery, even if the package appears only slightly damaged.
Customers who sign for delivery and do not notate "damage" assume responsibility if merchandise is damaged. If the product itself appears significantly damaged, you may refuse delivery. Please notify Radionic Industries of refusal so we can anticipate the return and send out a new item.
Radionic Industries will repair or replace the damaged or defective goods for no additional charge. If a return is desired instead of replacement, the "Standard Return Policy" applies and there may be a restocking fee that will be deducted from the credit.
Failure to follow return procedure for the damaged item may result in a charge for the free replacement item.
Please note that returned items found to be in working condition or shipped as ordered after a customer claims it was defective will not be eligible for a shipping charge refund. In such a case Radionic Industries will email you for your decision on whether to ship the item back to you at your expense or be refunded with a 35% restocking fee and store credit.